Sleek MakeUp new Matte Me Lipstick: Browns for all skin types!

Sleek Matte Me Lipstick Browns (NEW) review.

PRICE: P450.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM department stores

THE VERDICT:

Coachella, one of the biggest music festivals of the year has concluded this weekend. It's a dream destination for a lot of people. I won't say that it's my dream to attend a Coachella event, but if I were given a chance, why not!?

If by some sort of magical luck, I was able to attend this year's Coachella, I would have worn a vintage brown lipstick; something chocolate-y and dark, like Sleek Makeup's new collection of brown liquid lipsticks! Best part is there's one for each common skin type!



Want to check out a detailed review of these products and the other shades? Click HERE.

The new brown shades are inspired by sweet, sweet chocolate.

Here are the shades when worn:

CINNAMON SPICE

- Medium brown with a hint of terra cotta. This is ideal for fair skin tones.

HAZELNUT CRUSH

- Nutty brown with a hint of taupe. This is good for medium skin tones.

ROASTED ALMOND

- Dark brown with a hint of peach. This is suitable for morena skin tone.

CHOCOLATE MERINGUE

- Dark chocolate brown. This is great for dark skin tones.

One good thing I noticed with the shades is they're not patchy!

I actually like all, but if I can only choose one, I'd go for Roasted Almond! 

How about you? What's your shade of brown?

SLEEK MAKEUP MATTE ME LIPSTICK BROWNS RATING

Please visit SLEEK MAKEUP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I love browns in Nude kinda type of shade. I don't really go for a strong kinda brown. Cinnamon Spice is a really pretty shade. I think it is a MLBB kinda type of lippy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have Cinnamon Spice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the shade. Cinnamon spice. ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. All shades are perfectly beautiful but i prefer the cinnamon spice mas light and ang ganda sa lips..pero halos lahat ng shades bagay na bagay sayo Ms Martha..ang ganda nya and affordable..😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, too much browns! And I love how sweet their names are, makes me wanna eat them lol! I love the color of Chocolate Meringue. I just hope I can wear them without being too conscious about it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bet ko ms m ung cinnamon spice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cinnamon spice and roasted almond ang ganda ng shades bagay sayo. match kahit sa mapuputi at morena.buti nlng at hndi patchy, sometimes kasi my mga lippies na kapag nilagay mn sa lips ang lakas makadry at nagbibitak bitak na pag tumagal. will try this soon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! So hard to choose! I fell in love with this matte liquid lipstick when I first tried Birthday suit! And knowing they released shades like these made my heart very very happyyyyy! I sooo love the Cinnamon Spice shade!! 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. Roasted almond looks nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! So hard to choose! I fell in love with this matte liquid lipstick when I first tried Birthday suit! And knowing they released shades like these made my heart very very happyyyyy! I sooo love the Cinnamon Spice shade!! 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember this was also a dream of mine to attend Coachella! haha!!! I think I watched a lot of videos of it from the past years just so to have that feel haha! and yes! I think I would also go for a natural look if given the chance to experience it. I love the Cinnamon Spice in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow brown lippi trend is still alive! I'm in for meringue.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)