8 Super Moisturizing Lip Balms for Summer under P400


I love me some lip balms just because I have perpetually dry lips. A lip balm is an important part of my daily beauty routine because during the day, I use it to prep my lips before matte lipstick application and at night, I use it to keep my lips from turning into crackland due to cold temperature.

Call me a lip balm guru, will ya'. Because I have literally tried A LOT of lip balms already. So here's a handy list of lip balms that were tried and tested by yours truly, are super moisturizing, perfect for protecting your lips from the sun's moisture- sucking powers, and best of all, they're below P400!


1. WATSONS NATURALS PAWPAW OINTMENT
Price: P140.00+

- Watsons' take on the now popular all- around Papaw salve. This light, slightly glossy cream is made with Petroleum and apparently has high concentration of Pawpaw extracts plus Vitamins C and E. Not only it is a lip balm, it can be used as a general moisturizing ointment too.

2. VASELINE LIP THERAPY
Price: P80.00+

- A globally well- loved classic. Vaseline Lip Therapy is made with pure petroleum jelly to lubricate your lips and helps prevent moisture from escaping. This is a good lip balm on its own or a sealant for treatment lip products.

3. BELL COSMETICS REGENERATION LIP BALM
Price: P399.00

- A soothing, hydrating lip balm that goes well with lipstick. It conveniently comes in a crayon tube for easy usage and application.


- One of my super favorite lip treatments. I use it primarily at night time to help my skin regenerate, thus I wake up with super soft, smooth and renewed lips.

5. VENUS AND MARS SMOOCH LIP DETOX PEPPERMINT
Price: P225.00

- Made with the goodness and healing powers of Emu oil. Love that it has SPF 15 too!


- A classic favorite of mine. Best not only for the heat, but for the cold as well. It comes in a myriad of variants to address various needs and preferences.

7. NEUTRA ORGANICS ANGEL'S KISS LIP BALM
Price: P250.00

- Tinted lip balms that can substitute tint, lipstick, and gloss. Made with plant- based oils and butters to soften, hydrate, and moisturize.

8. CARELINE LIP BALM
Price: P60.00

- The most affordable in the club. A light hydrating lip balm for those with basic lip hydration needs.

Which one have you tried already? What are your favorites?

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. To be honest po im just using vaseline lip therapy yun lang din po kasi kaya ng budget and for me po maganda po sya sa lips hindi po napo namamalat yung lips ko..siguro po nextime will try the other lip balm..parang gusto ko itry ung nivea lip butter..😍😊 ThankYou Ms martha for sharing this po..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have careline lipbalm and this product really moisturizes my lips. I have tried yung vaseline kaso parang nagdry yung lips ko (dont know why:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only tried the one from Nivea and Vaseline and I must say that’s two of the good quality lip balms I’ve tried!! Wow! Meron narin PawPaw ang watsons!! I hope it’s a good substitute though ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parehas tayo Ms. Martha hindi nawawalan ng lip balm sa bag hehe. Favorite ko yung Vaseline kaso yung rosy yung sakin. Sa list mo gusto ko itry yung Careline hehe 💐

    ReplyDelete
  5. sa wakas at my review ka po ng mga balm ang tagal ko na po naghhnap ng best lipbalm for my dry and crack lips, yung lahat ng ito di ko pa po natry.now masusubukan ko na at di xa ganun kamahal. gusto ko tlaga matry itong burts bees lip balm. yung ginagamit ko po kasi is himalayan balm. tpos nagtry n din me ng nivea. importante tlga satin na maging soft ang lips . thanks ms. martha super big help po ang blog mo na to 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never leave without my Burts Bees Balm. haha! Even if I don’t wear a lippie as long as I have it I am okay already.. I tried some of those on your list but I keep coming back to my BBB haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have dry and chapped lips that's why I need this kind of lip rescue. I've tried the ever trusted Vaseline lip therapy and the Burts Bees lip balm which I'm very much happy that I get to try it bcoz of you from the TBJ 8th Anniv. Probably gonna try next the Paw Paw from Watsons or the Nivea one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Watsons Pawpaw Ointment, it's super affordable at 149 pesos way way cheaper than Lucan Pawpaw saw it also in Watsons a while ago it's 399 and 599. I also love Burts Bees Lip Balm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all these products are awesome , thanks Ms M for giving us options and suggestions to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im currently using sephora lip butter and i like it though its a little pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try Careline Lip balm on lips okay na man siya nakakaalis ng dry ng lips ko! I want to try the Bell Cosmetic Generation Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that Watsons has a version of the Papaw salve. The most moisturizing lipbalm that i have tried is from Burt's Bees. Currently, i'm switching Nivea tinted lipbalm,HHN and Nivea Med Protection lipbalm.
    Dito ko na ilalagay ito kasi ayoko makagulo sa comments section ng blog anniv giveaway. Congratulations sa anniversary at ang dami-dami na namin na readers at followers mo!
    Every year naiinggit ako sa mga nakaka attend ng anniv party lalo na dahil ituturo mo yun brow technique mo. One day, siguro sa 15th anniv pwede na ako hehe.
    Congratulations and more anniversaries to come!
    -Jhake O.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybelline baby lips worked for me but right now my staple is Burt's Bees. I love how it keeps my lips soft and moisturized. Nawala yung pamamalat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lip ice and carmex ultra healing are my dry lips HG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vaselne ung natry ko na at maganda siya tlgang d nag dafry lips ko pg nag lalagay ako ...
    Guato kong itry ung careline lipbalm and ung watsons pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am using burts bees balm and love how it keep my lips really moisturized. I would like to try the vnm and wait for a sale in beautymnl.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)