L'Oreal Lash Paradise: Must try + Review and demo

L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara review.

PRICE: P500.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores and drugstores

THE VERDICT:

Late last year, L'Oreal's new Lash Paradise mascara went viral online for its intense volumizing properties at a very affordable price point; a lot have also said that it's a counterpart for Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, which fueled the rave even more.

Last week, Lash Paradise has arrived in the Philippines and I got to try it during the weekend.

And I think I've found my new favorite mascara!



L'Oreal Lash Paradise is a volumizing mascara that boasts of a 200-bristle wand that effectively coats, volumizes, and reaches all lashes.

Here's the wand. It's like the lost sister of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara; no wonder both are always being compared! The first time I laid eyes on the wand, I knew it's going to deliver on its volumizing promise. Packed and tight wands like this are really great at delivering volume.

Formula is a rich mousse that's very pigmented. Here's a blow by blow demo of the product.

Bare lashes

One coat

Just one coat and you can already see the difference in your lashes. Formula is very pigmented and the type that attaches to the lashes easily.

Second coat

Ooooh, some serious definition going on in there now!

Third coat

Wow, never knew I had this much lashes.

Three coats are enough to give you the volume you need. If you have thicker brows, you can stop on the second coat.

However, the formula may have the tendency to weigh down your lashes. If you have droopy lashes, use sparingly.

On the bright side, my lashes feel fluffy; it's not stick- hard, which is what most volumizing mascaras give.

Product is long- wearing, but not really waterproof. It comes off easily with an eye makeup remover; no need to tug your lashes to take it out.

I haven't tried TF Better Than Sex yet, but I've been meaning too; should be a good blog post in the future. For now, I'm pretty contented with Lash Paradise; I love the volume and definition it gives my lash!

Have you tried Lash Paradise? What's your experience?

L'OREAL LASH PARADISE MASCARA RATING

Please visit L'OREAL PARIS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Fiona Aileen ValleMarch 20, 2018 at 1:12 PM

    Ms. Martha its my birthday today and I hope you can greet me... hehe Nakita ko to sa Lazada and vavavoom nga dahil isang coat palang pwede na! Ang cute din ng packaging tube niya girl na girl. 💐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitang kita ang difference! Quite a steal for the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moment I saw that reviewed and loved by one of my fave Youtube Beauty Vlogger, I already wanted to own one. But it's only available in the US. Good thing it's already available in Lazada or in the malls. Now all of us who are not that blessed with lashes could try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the Too Faced better than Sex Mascara in a whim, I should have waited for L'Oreal to release this dupe LOL! I would definitely buy this one. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning to buy this online since last year pa kasi grabe ang rave about this product. Buti nalang meron na dito satin. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this mascara nung narelease sa US and i also have the too faced better than sex mascara (waterproof) at first i really loved the loreal lash paradise but nung tumagal n sya sakin i cant say na kaya nyang lumaban kay too faced IMO too faced better than sex is still the best tlaga but ofcourse lash paradise is much cheaper and mabilis mabura ung packaging thats sad kasi ang ganda pa nmn. I didnt repurchase this mascara anymore as ive got 2 of them when it was on the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So this isn't waterproof? But does it smudge, though? I'm scared to use mascaras that aren't waterproof because I have chinita eyes. Mascaras that aren't waterproof tend to smudge on me. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)