Celeteque Eyebrow Defining Kit Review + Price + Swatch

Here's a review on Celeteque Dermocosmetics Eyebrow Defining Kit.

PRICE: P600.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores

 THE VERDICT:

How nice of Celeteque to include an eyebrow product in their makeup collection. Mind you, it's not just a basic brow product - it's an eyebrow kit! Let's check out this big guy today.


CELETEQUE DERMOCOSMETICS EYEBROW DEFINING KIT IN DETAIL

A wax and powder combination infused with shea butter, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil for nourished brows. Comes in the color combinations Medium Brown and Warm Brown.

Left- Warm Brown
Right- Medium Brown

The kits come with a dual ended applicator: a slanted one for applying wax and a flat one for applying powder. I find them too short for my hands so I'm better off with my regular brow brushes.

I chose Medium Brown while Warm Brown went to my mom.

To the left (to the left, everything you own is in the box to the left! LOL) is the brow powder; it has medium to heavy pigmentation and has a cool brown hue.

To the right is the wax with a smooth, non- sticky texture and medium to heavy finish; it's a warm brown shade.

CELETEQUE DERMOCOSMETICS EYEBROW DEFINING KIT IN ACTION

Bare brow

Sorry guys for the dirty brows; my skin has been sensitive on that part lately so I'm resting from waxing.

With wax and brow powder

Powder is a little chalky though so I prefer mixing this with the wax; nope, they don't clump together and that's what's nice about it. Medium Brown is a good choice for most Filipina skin tones, but I wish there are more and different color options; at the moment, I find the shades a bit reddish.

The wax and powder are fairly easy to work on the brows; they're spreadable and set pretty quickly.

This brow kit has some aspects to improve on such as the shade selection and texture of the powder, but I like the skin care factor of it. It is great if you're starting to discover brow kits. It's a little pricey, but if you're after the skin care benefits, then great for you, try it; if you're after the function only, then there are other cheaper options that you can try.

CELETEQUE DERMOCOSMETICS EYEBROW DEFINING KIT RATING

Please visit CELETEQUE DERMOCOSMETICS on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. This is pricey for a eyebrow kit compare to other brands. This kind of product never lasts for my oily face, I rely on my trusty brow pencil. I hope Celeteque could come up with a pencil type that delivers great pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that there is such thing like this for the brows especially the wax and that it can be combined with the powder. I think I can do this but I still need to have my brows shaped every now and then before putting on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda ng kilay mo Ms M. Sana matuto din akong magkilay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because kilay is life! Lol. I would have loved to try this had it been more affordable. But then this is also a skin care product coz it's from Celeteque. Maybe if I get more moolah, then I can put this on my to-buy list. Nonetheless, thanks Miss M for sharing this eyebrow kit from Celeteque!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love makeup products with skincare benefits because I don't feel too much guilt when I apply it on my face. This one from Celeteque however is a bit pricey for its quality. It is nice that it has a wax and powder but I wish that it offers more shades and a bit more pigmented. There are other brow kit that is much cheaper but better than this one. I hope they improve it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)