In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: BB Creams with Great Coverage
I have a bunch of BB and CC (and even a ZZ) Creams to test out and this FMF query reminded me to do that! Our question for today is from Vanessa:
I just wanna ask what's the BEST BB CREAM that you can recommend, the one that can cover and hide blemishes and dark spots. Your soonest response will be greatly appreciated
Me wearing Estēe Lauder Cyberwhite BB Creme Advanced Brightening
Thanks for the question! I've tried around 15 BB Creams already and so far, these are the ones that stand out as not only do they cover light to moderate marks and even out skin tone, they have great texture too! Find out my top picks after the cut!
- Covers light to medium marks and mini blemishes. It is very long- wearing and can even pass off as foundation.
- If you're a morena, Revlon's Photoready BB Cream is a good and affordable choice. It's very moisturizing and can cover light to moderate post- acne marks.
- A super affordable, long- wearing BB Cream with light to medium coverage. It improves the staying power of face powder and can cover light marks and blemishes.
- A surprisingly good find from Pond's! It can only cover light post- acne marks, but it does a good job at evening out the complexion!
- Still my favorite BB Cream because it's so lightweight, gives my skin a very nice glow, and has light to medium long- wearing coverage, although it can only cover small blemishes.
- A BB Cream with a foundation- like coverage! 'Nuff said!
- Tony Moly's BB Cream range has good choices for medium to morena skin tone. This BB Cream has light to heavy coverage, is very moisturizing, and lasts the whole day with minimal fading.
- A BB Creme that stays true to its light- reflecting properties-it reflects light brilliantly and effectively that despite its light coverage, it makes my skin tone appear brighter and more uniform.
Hope you liked this post, everyone! Stay gorgeous and have a frikkin' awesome Friday! :D
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.