ACCUMULATED HAULS

I'M BACK!

I am very sorry for the lack of posts. My grandmother already passed away. I was depressed and I didn't feel like surfing the net nor checking my facebook.

But like what people say, LIFE GOES ON. And I am happy that she is in a much better place where there's no hurt nor pain.

Anyway, let me start the post by showing you some of my accumulated hauls.

Final Christmas gifts from people.

A dashing diva haul.

I bite my nails a lot. So I'll find out for myself how this dashing diva don't bite nail polish works for me. :)

Finally! A Marry me! perfume by Lanvin. I soo wanted to get one. So when I found out that my supplier has it, I immediately payed for one! And I'm off to brokeland again. Oh how I hate impulse buying sometimes. But for this purchase, it's all worth it. :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. My condolences...
    I'm glad you're doing okay now.
    My grandma past away June 2010, just a couple of days after her birthday. Instead of being sad, we were all glad that she's no longer suffering from pain and that she can now finally rest.

    Btw, I always see the Neutrogena Deep Clean in most Hauls... I hope that facial wash works well for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences to you and your family, Martha. And prayers to your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hollie: thank you sis! btw, the neutrogena is just a gift from a friend who works in J&J. I get a lot of J&J stuff every xmas cos of her! :)

    salmoncat: thank you sis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)