PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: CLEAN SHOWER FRESH EDP 30ML

Here's an initial review on CLEAN SHOWER FRESH 30ML EDP


PRICE: AROUND 35SGD (APPROXIMATELY 1000PHP+)

PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA, SINGAPORE

OTHER LOCATIONS: MALLS; http://leperfumerie.multiply.com


DESCRIPTION (TAKEN FROM FRAGRANTICA.COM)


Clean Shower Fresh by Clean is a floral fragrance for women. Clean Shower Fresh is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007. The fragrance features orange, orange blossom, mandarin orange, musk, jasmine, woodsy notes, lily-of-the-valley and lemon.



THE VERDICT:

The time when I fell in love with Clean's Warm Cotton, I was sure that I am going to try more of Clean's fragrances. So when mom was in Singapore and asked me what I wanted as a pasalubong, I asked for a Clean perfume. I wanted to surprise myself so I told her that it's up to her on what Clean scent it's going to be. And Shower Fresh is what she got me.


Warm Cotton smells great, but Shower Fresh is love! I am a fan of anything fresh and clean- scented stuff. And that's what Shower Fresh is all about.


Shower Fresh resembles that I-just-stepped-out-of-the-shower feel and smell. The soapy aroma just revitalizes my mood so much, and it also makes me feel fresh all over. I spray this on if I feel sticky or icky at any time of the day because the smell is reminiscent of my daily bath moments. And the staying power is absolutely wonderful! The scent lingers for more than 3 hours.


What made me love this perfume more is because it reminds me of my favorite blue- colored Rugrats foaming bath soap. It was my most favorite body wash when I was young. I was so sad when it was pulled out from the local Duty Free market. I tried asking my uncle to get me some of the Rugrats soap from the USA. But apparently, my well- loved body wash was nowhere to be found there.


I am so glad that mom got me Shower Fresh as a pasalubong. It's perfect to wear on days when I want to smell anything but perfume. And best of all, it smells like my fave body wash! Lusted by friends. Approved by the boyfriend. A must- try according to The Beauty Junkee.

Post a Comment

0 Comments