FIVE PRODUCTS THAT ROCKED MY 2010

Time flies so fast, and here I am again, typing my year- end entries.

Here are my top 5 best products for 2010

JEANNE BY LANVIN
- Smells lovely. I never fail to get compliments whenever I am wearing this one. And the light floral makes me smell pretty and feel pretty too!

GIORGIO ARMANI SHINE LIPSTICK
- One of the best lipsticks I've used! Texture is fabulous, and the colors are pretty. I always find myself reaching for my GA lipsticks everyday!

BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH IN ROSE
- A versatile color that goes well with my nude, rose, and pink lipsticks.

BOBBI BROWN POT ROUGE IN CALYPSO CORAL
- The color never fails to give my face a happy vibe! The color is so unique, and I love how it accentuates my tanned skin!

CLEAN PERFUMES
- Clean is definitely one of my most favorite discoveries for 2010. I love their fresh- smelling renditions of classic favorites!

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 BEST PRODUCTS FOR 2010?

Post a Comment

0 Comments