CHRISTMAS GIFT HAULS

My remaining Christmas purchases were accomplished yesterday in less than 2 hours!

Whew! The malls were less congested yesterday. I had a great and breezy time shopping. :p

Christmas hauls! :)

Factory 2 u outlet purchases. :)

A satin headband and a pouch for my ipod touch. :)

Pouches for family members.

For moi: a pink panther nightie sando and a waterproof nylon bag. I'm using this bag today as an everyday bag. It's so spacious and lightweight!

Boxer shorts for my uncles!

A fred perry tee for a cousin.

The Realm tees for my male cousins.

A studded tee for another cousin.

A petit cherie cologne for my aunt. This smells so good!

A large and a super cute loofah and clear pouches with zipper from muji.

Hubby and I are having an exchange gift this Christmas. I asked for something colorful from him, and he asked for something scary from me. So this is my exchange gift. My hubby, who's eternally on a diet, will literally be petrified at the sight of my xmas gift! Harhar!

A new perfume for me! Harajuku lovers in lil' angel and a sweet- smelling makes-me-want-to-pig-out-on-cupcakes scented red velvet cupcake pocketbac by Bath and Body works.


Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. hi sis! where did you buy Harajuku lovers in lil' angel? parang i'm tempted to try.. review please.. thanks! oh and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. purplesilke: mom gave it to me as a xmas gift. but if you want you could check out my online business store. i am selling the harajuku lovers line. rustans has it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about your red velvet cupcake pocketbac?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)